site templates free download


About PhoHumbz

The board of directors of PhoHumbz Trading & Projects is comprised of the following people who have extensive experience in the resources industries:

  1. Mr H. Tshikalange - Humbulani Tshikalange started his career as policy analyst on mining, minerals and energy and was part of a team that developed a mining, minerals and energy policy for a future South Africa which policy then became precursor to the current mining and energy laws of South Africa. He also worked at he National Union of Mineworkers heading the collective bargaining and research department. He was responsible for setting the scene for the mining, energy and construction wage negotiations.
  2. Mr A. Fourie - Andries Fourie has more than 20 years experience working in the wood, saw milling and timber industries. He was the owner of Louis Trichardt Sawmill until majority shareholding was bought by PhoHumbz Trading and Projects. Andries Fourie remains one of the directors of the company and plays the role of transferring the skills and knowledge he has.
  3. Sibasa Sawmill - Sibasa Sawmill is owned 70% by PhoHumbz Trading and Projects and the other 30% is owned by the previous owner. Majority shareholding of Sibasa Sawmill was acquired in 2016 and continued to operate at below capacity due to unavailability of logs. This has however been addressed and Sibasa Sawmill acquires its logs from Komatiland.The Sawmill employees about 50 local people which will with increase with the ramp up to not less than 100 employees and whose income is solely dependent on the existence and operation of the sawmill. This also includes the backward and forward linkages in the local economy which are dependent on the existence of the sawmill like shops, agricultural holdings and SMMEs.  

We understand the importance of confidential and private data our clients handover to us, as well as data security which is why we ensure that the data provided to us always remains confidential and if desired we offer to enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Our values reflect and reinforce our commitment to the highest standards of integrity and honesty in business. 

Physical Address

Khalavha Village, Thulamela
Local Municipality, Venda
Business Stand 010423

Postal Address PO BOX 37
Fondwe 0969

Contact Details

 Telephone: 011 527 1038
 Cell: 060 901 2198